ADIDAS SHOES WITH A WORLD-CLASS LEGACY.
If you don't go for the gold, you'll never stand on the podium. The SL 72 made its debut on the world stage in 1972 and was the first adidas style to sport the Trefoil. These shoes stay true to the legacy with an authentic shape and materials. The toe box fits slightly narrow, just like the '70s version. An EVA midsole cushions, and the rubber outsole features a vintage-era traction dynamics system.
- True-to-the-era fit is narrow at the toe
- Authentic colourways and materials combine for maximum nostalgia
- The EVA midsole has a streamlined look
- The first adidas shoe to proudly wear the Trefoil
- Narrow fit
- Lace closure
- Nylon and synthetic suede upper
- Iconic low-profile shoes
- EVA tooling
- Rubber outsole
- Year : 2020
- Product colour: Core Black/ Yellow
- Made In Vietnam